Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Moleskine in Matabungkay

Last weekend, the Moleskine traveled with me and the office gang to Matabungkay Beach in Batangas.



The trip was sort of biglaan for me. I sent my regrets early on because of some family thing. But you know, things happen and I got peer-pressured. I never could stand a chance against that! And I'm glad the family changed their plans. Then I changed my mind without strings and guilt.

The office bunch are perky and fun-loving. We just laughed and ate (and ate more) and took loads of photos the whole day. Some time during lunch, a big, loud, shining videoke machine came on the scene. And it was party from there on.

I think the whole beach breathed a sigh of relief when one of us hit the first note. I'm sure it was a BIG break from the videoke belters of the opposite cottages, who must have found a place to hibernate after their failed concert. Kidding aside, my colleagues are really good singers, which is a good thing!

I was also aiming to get a bit of a tan, and I was ever so glad of the sunny weather (got traumatized in Camiguin). But well, the tan didn't happen.

The fun did, though! And it was a welcome break. Another adventure for the Traveling Moleskine! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment